Reporting to the CFO, this position will be responsible for all taking the lead on all legal and compliance matters of the Company. This individual will take the lead in contracting efforts with suppliers, developers, distributors and other business partners. In addition, this position will be responsible for implementing and overseeing the Company’s HCP, FCPA and similar industry related compliance programs. Lastly, the position will serve as the liaison with the Company’s corporate and IP counsel.
• Take lead in the review and drafting of all business arrangements
• Identify risks and opportunities for business leaders, partner with commercial leaders to develop effective sales programs and offerings and distributor contracts
• Develop and oversee an HCP compliance program
• Lead Sunshine Act compliance program
• Develop and oversee FCPA compliance program
• Implementation and maintenance of documentation systems and files
• Coordinate provision of all legal services including IP and Corporate work
• Take lead in all diligence efforts related to the Company’s future financing transactions
• JD required, e an active member in good standing of the bar of a United States state, jurisdiction, possession, territory, or dependency.
• 3 – 7 years of progressive legal experience in a medical device environment, combination of public and private practice preferred
• Experience working with commercial leaders required
• Working knowledge of HCP, FCPA and Sunshine Act compliance programs required
• Document management systems implementation experience a plus
Vapotherm - 7 months ago