To manage and coordinate Lending departmental actions on matters related to regulatory and legislative compliance. To assist Lending management with compliance policy responses, projects, studies, reports and analyses.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
* Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance and legislative functions
* Experience with lending operations, pricing and policies
* Strong analytical, reconciliation and deductive reasoning skills
* Good interpersonal & communication skills, including ability to communicate highly complex technical or complex concepts to non-technical and senior management staff.
* Skill in dealing tactfully and diplomatically with all levels of workforce and management
* Demonstrated project management experience directing/facilitating the work of others
* Highly effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficiency in the use of PC's, spreadsheet, word processing and database software
* Thorough knowledge of Navy Federal's mortgage operations
* Familiarity with Navy Federal's objectives, functions and policies
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...