Business Title: Manager, M&A
Requisition Number: 32154
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Accounting
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Mergers & Acquisitions practice in our Houston office.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services including planning, research, and other mergers and acquisitions activities
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services and communicates findings and opportunities to clients
- Work with and assist other senior members of the M&A Tax practice with various technical tax issues dealing with consolidated returns, S Corps, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs
- Assist clients with current issues which may include bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructurings, tax basis, Earning and Profits, and Section 382 studies
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Five years of federal tax and/or mergers and acquisition experience in a public accounting firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./ LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn’t currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
- Excellent research and writing skills
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 13 months ago
KPMG L.L.P. is the US member firm of KPMG International, a global network of accountancies with a 300-year history. Today, parent KPMG is on...