This position is located in Portland, OR
Maintenance RCM Manager
Mission: The mission of the Maintenance RCM Manager is to develop the maintenance team to accomplish the organizations goals and objectives. The Manager must lead the transition from a traditional breakdown/fix culture to a reliability-centered/Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) culture. The team ensures that all production and support equipment is maintained at levels which are efficient and reliable. The leader solves problems, makes good, timely decisions and is a change agent for continuous improvement.
- Supervises maintenance employees, schedules, vacations, payroll, workflow, overtime
- Directs the maintenance function to ensure that the plant and equipment continue to be efficient and reliable
- Creates a safety 24/7 culture to move us toward our goal of an injury-free workplace
- Leads safety efforts in maintenance by conducting safety audits, leading safety meetings and training, completing corrective actions and managing the safety work order backlog
- Implements RCM Preventive Maintenance Planning- schedules equipment for PM, plans PM labor and work orders, supervises on PM days
- Manages SAP – workflow, installing equipment and functional locations, breakdown reporting, RCM metrics, training, requisition approvals, Technical Database health, SAP maintenance, TPM, Time-Based Maintenance (TBM), predictive maintenance, and PM’s (planned downtime)
- Drives Lean efforts in maintenance and supports plant Lean/Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, and RCM - works closely with Black Belts and Kaizen teams on projects
- AIB – maintains standards
- Contractor Relations: Sheet metal, HVAAC, machine shop, roofing, gearboxes, cassette cylinders
- Supports capital projects
- Manages FM Global process
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience (experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus)
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects
- Experience in electrical or mechanical maintenance of packaging converting equipment is a plus
- Experience in maintenance or maintenance supervision is a plus
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
· Engineering degree higly desirable (BSEE/BSME preferred)
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
· Knowledge of TPM
· Knowledge of SAP
· Knowledge of RCM
- Action oriented and self-motivated: enjoys working hard acts with the right amount of planning. Seizes opportunities to achieve goals and improve the process.
- Establishes clear expectations and inspects the expectations to ensure they are being met.
- Ability to hold employees accountable in a positive principled manner and confront them as needed to ensure policies are followed and performance goals are met
- Adheres to the corporate core values and beliefs during good times and bad
- Ability to provide current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best and invites input from employees.
- Solid problem solving skills utilizing rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Ability to lead efforts to react quickly to changing requirements and new processing developments.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literate - able to use Word, Excel, Outlook
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
To apply go to www.graphicpkg.com and click on careers.
Graphic Packaging - 2 years ago
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...