Due to growth, the following middle management position is now available.
This position reports to Director of Marketing and has the responsibility to manage campaign and messaging across multiple events and platforms. Collaboration with internal business owners in design and product management, as well as an external ad agency, will be paramount in the development and execution of corporate messaging to the higher education industry regarding our e-commerce suite of products. Additionally, has managerial oversight regarding trade show presence, our bi-annual internal users’ conference, and Straight Talk Campaigns.
Qualified applicants will have
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or journalism
· Demonstrated written communication skills
· 5+ years of marketing communication’s experience
· 2+ years marketing management experience
· Event planning and campaign management varying in size and scope
· An orientation to detail with excellent time management and organization skills.
We are looking for a creative mind with the ability to translate information and instruction received from business owners into a consistent strategic message. Role responsibility will also include writing material. Will have opportunity to develop and build team to achieve desired outcomes. Must have the ability to develop and foster collaborative relationships and alliances across the department and organization. An ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume work environment is a must.
TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. - 10 months ago