The Marketing Communication Manager plans, develops and executes all marketing communications programs to promote the sale of company products and further the company’s sales objectives. He/she consults with other areas of management or business units, sales departments, and advertising agencies to leverage print and digital advertising, tradeshow promotion, and sales and marketing support. The position manages the preparation of sales aids, controls all advertising and public relations projects, and recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or services. Interface with vendors to produce promotional material.
- Plans, develops and executes all marketing communications programs to promote the sale of company products and further the company’s sales objectives
- Serves as internal liaison to the Marketing department and other staff resources.
- Works collaboratively with a diverse staff team to develop and manage cross-organizational and integrated marketing strategies
- Coordinates communications projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of promotional materials, digital and print advertising, website updates and management and sales and marketing support materials.
- Provides writing and editing support for all communication including all promotional materials, website content, newsletters and reports
- Develops new revenue sources through supplier membership, exhibits and sponsorships
- Manages budget including budget forecast, PO processing and spend reporting
- Manages print and digital inventory including development, approvals and execution.
- Reviews and edits existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines
- Follow up with all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point or equivalent software applications.
MAQUET is an equal opportunity employer