Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
A career at Jones Lang LaSalle puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees.
We attract, develop and reward the best people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring skills and relationships built on trust, integrity, respect and excellence. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that is committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Mid-Atlantic Marketing team located in Washington, DC. This is an ideal position for someone looking to join an award winning Marketing Team and substantiate their marketing career. Candidates must have previous marketing experience and superior project management skills. Previous sales experience is desirable.
• Participate in business development activities to attract new investor clients or grow the portfolio of existing clients.
• Develop the brand, positioning and marketing strategy of buildings represented by Jones Lang LaSalle’s Agency Leasing Team on behalf of investor clients.
• Create, implement and track marketing plans and budgets, including timelines, objectives, marketing elements, costs, resources, media buys, etc.
• Develop client and prospect event strategy and execute events including relationships with outside vendors.
• Management of multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction to the satisfaction of the brokers involved and their clients.
• Act as project manager on a large variety of marketing activities including brochure development, direct mail campaigns, presentations, special projects, etc. with the internal graphics team or outside vendors.
• Develop and maintain a portfolio of all marketing deliverables.
• Contribute to team-wide/corporate marketing initiatives that are integral to the company.
• Offer support with special projects as needed.
• Act as internal liaison to key areas of the firm to identify marketing needs and ensure follow-up.
• Four to eight years of marketing experience, or related experience, preferably in commercial real estate or other service industries
• Experience working in collaboration with sales professionals and senior management, to provide strategy development and tactical advisement to win new business
• Posses outstanding project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
• Comfortable and confident conducting client presentations
• Understanding of and commitment to superior client service (internally and externally)
• Evidence of successful marketing and publicity/promotion experience
• Commitment to details and sound sense of graphic design
• Ability to work with tight deadlines in a team environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Creative, “big picture”, strategic thinker
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, or communications
• Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 19 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...