Olympus Latin America, with headquarters in Miami, FL is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care, life science and consumer electronics products throughout Brazil, Mexico and Latin Americas Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes; digital cameras and voice recorders.
Olympus Latin America, Inc. - Miami, FL - The Manager, Marketing will deliver OLA’s sales, market share and profitability targets through the effective and efficient development and implementation of the strategic marketing plans. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Use experience with account management, sales, or marketing specific to Latin American market including experience with medical devices and team management to deliver OLA’s sales, market share and profitability targets through the effective and efficient development and implementation of the strategic marketing plans.
* Hold responsibility for Gastrointestinal, Bronchoscopy (GI/BF) and EndoTherapy’s overall success in the Latin American markets. Provide overall thought leadership to GI/BF and EndoTherapy Sales and Marketing efforts in the market.
* Directly manage a group of Product Managers, Clinical Specialists, working in close cooperation with Product Specialist/Trainer and Educational Services.
* Evaluate the Latin American markets and assess GI/BF and EndoTherapy’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, developing and implementing strategies to expand GI/BF and EndoTherapy businesses.
* Define, implement and follow-up strategic marketing plans for GI/BF and ET product lines in Latin America to achieve sales and profitability business goals. Gather, analyze and maintain updated Latin American market information to define marketing strategies, assess business opportunities, maximize effectiveness of marketing plans and share with other levels of the organization.
* Assess new market opportunities and needs, and establish the right plans to seize the opportunities and fulfill needs of current and potential customers in Latin America.
* Lead product management in Latin America according to corporate guidelines, by managing product lifecycle, defining strategy for new product launches, establishing pricing, suggesting additions to the product portfolio, creating promotions to drive growth and ensuring the alignment of all support areas to achieve business goals.
* Develop communication strategies and materials adapted to Latin American markets for internal areas, distributor sales force and customers, to support business needs.
* Establish congress and workshop participation plan to ensure optimal brand presence in Latin America, and determine the participation strategy to maximize the return on investment.
* Provide strategic direction and continuous support to the distribution network to achieve business objectives.
* Establish yearly objectives for product managers and clinical specialists to support the accomplishment of business goals, evaluate the performance of team members, create career development plans for team members and staff the department as needed.
* Up to 40% travel required to meet with current and potential customers located in the Latin American countries.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Marketing, International Business or a Healthcare related field and five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate, related non-managerial experience reflecting demonstrable ability in the skill set described above.
Olympus - 18 months ago
Olympus Latin America, Inc. XXXI Reunión Mexicana de Endoscopia Gastrointestinal