New Life Center
800am to 500pm \CB\MSTR\TWEET
The Manager of the New Life Center is responsible for directing the activities of the Seton New Life Center (SNLC) which includes the services and interventions of the State of California Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP). Responsibilities include maintaining the budget, the daily operations of the clinic and reporting to the Director. Providing direct patient care utilizing the CPSP protocols, childbirth education class teaching, individual assessments and support groups and supervising all personnel within the clinic is required. Maintaining all statistical analysis, submitting weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to the Director is required. Presentations to the community or other agencies is required.
- Bachelor degree in healthcare related field required, Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in area of Maternal and Child Health required.
- Experience in field of perinatal care services required.
- Must have minimum of 1 year in management.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGE:
- Certification as a Comprehensive Perinatal Service Program Health Worker by the State of California – Training/Certification can be provided upon hire
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Public speaking abilities both in English and Spanish required.
Seton Medical Center - 24 months ago
Seton Medical Center is the largest medical/surgical acute care center in Austin. One of four Magnet hospitals in the SETON Healthcare...