Manager, New Product Development-13005290
This is an exciting opportunity to join Enterprise Growth, one of the fastest growing businesses at American Express. Enterprise Growth is responsible for developing payment forms outside of American Express’ traditional charge and credit card products. This role will be focused on leading the development of new prepaid reloadable products and platform capabilities from concept to launch.
This individual will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of the New Product Development (NPD) process including clearly defining the customer experience, working with technology to definite requirement, managing all aspects of the project, and coordinating across an extensive cross-functional team. This role will also involve building platform capabilities in Spanish so that American Express can offer an end-to-end Prepaid experience in Spanish. The candidate must possess written and oral Spanish/English fluency.
- Analyzing existing customer data, while also assessing the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Utilizing data driven insights to develop recommendations for new revenue generating opportunities and product enhancements.
- Effectively syndicating these recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Understanding customer feedback and creating solutions to eliminate any pain points and solve unmet customer needs.
- Developing product blueprints with pricing, benefits, functionalities and a comprehensive servicing experience.
- Translating the customer experience into actionable business needs and technology requirements.
- Leading extended cross-functional teams to build and launch new products within tight timelines.
- Facilitating decision making by isolating the key challenges & formulating recommendations
- Fully bilingual, possessing written and oral Spanish/English fluency Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is a must.
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically.
-Strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of developing data driven recommendations Passionate.
- Customer advocate with distinguished ability to identify and fulfill customer needs.
- Strong project manager with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in managing extensive cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to build collaborative, trusting relationships.
- Strong written/oral communications skills are required.
- MBA or equivalent work experience (3-5 years) required.
Preferred Additional: Fully bilingual Spanish/English language skills. Complete English/Spanish written and oral fluency.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 16 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...