The online marketing manager will focus on creating and maintaining positive exposure for DMI through the creation of effective online marketing programs and digital assets. Assists in developing strategic digital marketing plans for DMI. Tactically executes on the digital marketing plan in support of DMI objectives as directed by the assistant director of digital marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
1) Assists assistant director of digital marketing with digital marketing initiatives aimed at building brand awareness among desired constituencies.
2) Assist in producing, editing, and delivery of video assets for DMI institutions.
3) Responsible for assisting in developing and executing email and radio campaigns.
4) Works with assistant director of digital marketing and associated vendors on search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives.
5) Provides support in maintaining current and developing new social media initiatives.
6) Assists with HTML email and website modifications as necessary in support of marketing initiatives.
7) Creates electronic flyers and other pieces as assigned to support admissions officers in the field.
8) Responsible for scheduling and managing webinars for Marketing, Admissions and other departments as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, minimum of 3 years of recent marketing experience in planning, creating and implementing digital marketing and online advertising campaigns. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required (ie, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Knowledge of HTML editing and content management applications required. Working knowledge of audio/video production and editing tools and technologies is essential.
This position requires the flexibility to project manage, prioritize, and successfully meet deadlines. Creative/clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions. A team player with outstanding talents who possesses excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to travel domestically/internationally approximately 10%.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
DeVry University is one of the largest degree-granting higher education systems in North America.
DeVry University provides high-quality,...