Manager, Online Tools & Resources
Hilton Worldwide - Hampton Brand
755 Crossover Lane
The Manager, Internal Online Tools & Resources is responsible for managing the tools and vehicles utilized by the Hampton Brand Culture & Internal Communications team. This individual leads the alignment, integration, tracking and governance of vehicles used for communications deployment to internal audiences, which includes: Hampton GMs and Hotel Team Members, Hampton Owners & Management Partners, the Hampton Brand Team, and various Hilton Worldwide corporate team members. The manager is responsible for the oversight and facilitation of existing vehicles, including (but not limited to) bulk email clients used for weekly e-newsletters and targeted communications, the governance and publishing of content and graphics on Hampton's intranet channel within OnQ Insider, and the maintenance and facilitation of content within websites such as ConnectWithHampton.com and HiltonConference.com. The manager will also explore new solutions such as the Culture Hub (a one stop shop for all things Hampton culture learning and development), new LMS, and SharePoint 2013 in partnership with the IT and LMS teams. In addition, this individual is responsible for supervising third-party vendors used for projects, including agency partners, graphic designers and technology companies. The manager is responsible for strategic project planning. This would involve the ability to analyze and integrate existing communication vehicles while optimizing updated technology platforms provided by Hampton and Hilton Worldwide. In addition, this individual will assist various departments within the Hampton Brand Team with special projects or initiatives that require the use of the above-mentioned (or future) internal online tools and resources.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
Planning Activities (35%)
What are we looking for?
- Uses excellent communication skills to understand and facilitate departmental strategies.
- Ensures optimization and strategic alignment of existing online tools and resources
- Responsible for communicating project needs and strategies for Hampton's Brand Culture Department, as well as those expressed by other departments within the Hampton Brand Team. Will define and execute those needs according to proven industry best practices (i.e. User Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- Participates in several weekly meetings and conference calls which require succinct and clear communication
- Attends other departmental meetings to plan and strategize for upcoming online tools and resource needs across the enterprise
- Plans for feedback mechanisms for ongoing projects and looks for more efficient and timely processes
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Four (4) year college degree
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in project management including ROI/feasibility analysis, business case development, project planning, general design, system testing and/or production support
- Minimum of two (2) years experience successfully communicating with diplomacy and respect, building a business partnership with cross-functional/multi-level/multi-location teams
- Minimum of four (4) years proficiency with MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Mush have the ability to travel domestically, overnight as needed
What benefits will I receive?
- Minimum of two (2) years of high-level knowledge in design programs, such as Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and inDesign
- Minimum of two (2) years of working knowledge of Content Management Systems, such as Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Minimum of two (2) years of hospitality industry experience working on global projects
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Hilton - 21 months ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...