Manager, Operations Department 2
Department Manager 2 (Operations/Distribution) - Hours: 9am - 7pm; Monday - Friday)
ORS Nasco Division
Primary responsibility will be supporting the General Operations Manager in leading and supervising the operations function
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of the operations. Provide regular coaching, counseling, and communication to associates.
• Supervise the activities of general warehouse operations by maintain a clean and safe environment while being compliant with OSHA and Company Safety Guideline.
• Establishes goals, defines and plans projects to ensure operational strategies are focused on and executed.
• Manages supervisor and leads performance through the performance management process.
• Interacts daily with other departments to resolve operational issues.
• Capture and analyze data on current processes to develop plans to meet established and future business needs.
• Manages people, processes, budgets, performance management, compliance activities, and associate development as required by the job.
• Understands and demonstrates United Stationers
' Core Values.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong planning, change management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation.
• High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to effective positive change.
• Intermediate computer skills.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum five years of job related experience required.
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...