Alvarez & Marsal Private Equity Performance Improvement
Manager: Operations—Rapid Results
Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Private Equity Performance Improvement (PEPI) – Rapid Results team in various locations throughout the U.S. With more than 2,400 professionals based in 40 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
A&M’s Private Equity Performance Improvement Services (PEPI) practice, with offices throughout the US, focuses on serving middle market and large cap private equity firms who have engaged A&M to help improve operating results at their portfolio companies.
Our professionals are aligned with a PEPI service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Our PEPI services include:
Merger Integration & Carve-outs
The Rapid Results Program is a holistic, cross-functional approach that focuses on quickly identifying high impact opportunities for EBITDA and cash flow improvements across the entire organization. Rapid Results is a growing business targeting high growth in the next 2-4 years. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and building leadership skills. The Rapid Results leadership team is focused on providing career development, training and exposure to international business assignments.
- Working with team members through a time-sensitive project by structuring a work plan and managing the process through to completion
- Synthesizing meaningful insights from data, opinions, or facts
- Developing findings and making strategic recommendations
- Working with clients directly to implement strategic and operational recommendations
- Hands on experience through consulting projects or engagement in several of the following areas
- Direct and indirect cost transparency
- Margin Management, pricing, product rationalization
- Sales & Marketing effectiveness, processes, incentives
- Sales and operations planning
- Sourcing and global supply chain
- Operations management, productivity
- Organizational structure and effectiveness
- Process improvement
- SG&A cost reduction
- Working capital and cash management
- Strong written, oral and analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Structured project management (time, team and work-stream’s management)
- Initiative and drive
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver time-pressured project on-time and on-quality
- Flexible and creative thinking
- Client relationship building
- 5-7 relevant years of work experience and previous professional consulting experience with a recognized consulting firm
- Recent project leadership experiences
- Flexibility to travel up to 80% of the time
- Depth in a particular vertical a PLUS(e.g., energy, healthcare, CPG)
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 8 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...