About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), flexible Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and Flexible Spending programs.
Farm Family is looking for a Product Filings Manager to join our R&D Team!
Primary responsibilities include:
• Overseeing daily operations of the Compliance Department, including workflow management and providing feedback for direct reports.
• Ensuring company insurance products comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
• Coordinating the implementation of any legislative and regulatory changes that affect operational methods and procedures for Property/Casualty products with Underwriting, Information Services, and Marketing.
• Responsibility for all insurance department Property/Casualty product filings.
• Overseeing the development of new or updated insurance products.
• Monitoring Underwriting and Operations to ensure compliance with the content of product manuals and forms on file with insurance departments.
• Participating in Property/Casualty Operations Compliance Committees to identify policy related compliance issues and process improvements.
• Providing advice to the Legal Department on the effects of proposed legislation or regulation on property and casualty insurance products and operations.
· Four-year college degree.
· At least five years experience in regulatory compliance and state filings.
· Prior experience in property and casualty insurance strongly preferred.
· Possession of or coursework completed toward designation of CPCU preferred.
· Product development, Underwriting and/or legal experience preferred.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 16 months ago