Manager, Perioperative Services (Doheny)
Surgery and Recovery
0700-1530 / CB / IND123 / MSTR / TWEET
- AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION - ACLS
- AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION - BLS
- FIRE/SAFETY CARD (must be presented within 30 days from DOH)
- 3-5 years of experience
Responsible for the overall 24 hour
organization, management and leadership of clinical unit(s), programs and
Demonstrates an advanced
level of management expertise.
in integrating nursing with ancillary and support services.
Assumes the role of a liaison administrative
planning and operational implementation of care.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Three to five
years of clinical experience in applicable area.
- Two years
- Knowledgeable in
budgeting and proven experience in program development
- Possess the
ability to manage change, promote positive interpersonal relations and an
understanding of physician bonding techniques and programs
- Los Angeles City Fire Card within 30 days of hire
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse with the California Board of Registered Nurses
- Current BLS card from the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS card from the American Heart Association
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing or the equivalent combination of education, experience and training that required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Angeles City Fir
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE RE
St. Vincent Medical Center - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
St. Vincent Medical Center (SVMC), Los Angeles' oldest hospital, is located in the heart of the city. Founded in 1856 by the Daughters of...