Universal McCann is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
The Portfolio Manager (Media Supervisor) is responsible for supervising the day-to-day management of client business in the media planning area as well as account/creative team relationships.
- Develops and executes strategic plans for client assignments
- Negotiates with media providers on client's behalf
- Executes cross-discipline/corridor communications planning
- Ensures timely creation and delivery of work to clients
- Understands brand marketing and selling
- Supervises development and implementation of targeted, innovative media solutions consistent with media strategies
- Prepares and delivers presentations as necessary
- Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates work activities of subordinates and handles all personnel requirements for immediate staff including training and development
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years experience in media planning including two to three years supervisory experience required
- Experience with marketing and communications process
- Proven experience writing and presenting relevant information
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Universal McCann - 20 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...