Responsible for the oversight and achievement of budgeted NTR of an assigned portfolio of Holland America Line cruise products contributing in excess of $100m annually.
Monitor and manage assigned sailings to ensure sufficient demand generation. Review and make pricing adjustments as necessary to optimize demand.
Develop and oversee cross-functional implementation of revenue/marketing plans.
Liaison with Revenue Management to ensure inventory is being properly managed and revenue is being optimized.
Work with domestic and international sales teams to achieve sourcing goals.
Utilize various reports to monitor/measure business performance.
Liaison with marketing communications to ensure that proper sailings, pricing and key selling points for assigned products are featured in various communications.
Identify unique selling propositions for assigned products and utilize in communications and trainings.
Analyze competitive pricing, analyst price changes and performance to pace to ensure that optimal revenue is achieved on each sailing.
Make recommendations for large promotions. Liaison with sales and marketing communications to bring promotion to market.
Provide analysis on deployment changes, manage itinerary changes and make recommendations for guest compensation when needed.
Provide sales and marketing training for assigned product.
Manage website content for both hollandamerica.com and tahq.com to ensure pricing is clearly communicated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing.
- 2-5 years pricing, revenue management or marketing experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to work and coordinate with other departments
- Ability to manage several projects on an ongoing basis and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in faced paced, high-performance organization
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with indirect reports.
- Prior revenue accountability experience desired.
- Ability to work as-needed to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are achieved.
- Experience presenting to executive management.
Holland America Line Inc
- 2 years ago - save job
In 2004, Holland America's fleet of 13, five-star, premium ships will offer nearly 500 sailings from 15 North American home ports, including...