Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
The Manager, Pricing & Proposal team d evelops and maintains trusted advisor relationships with Business Development, Client Management, and Research Design & Management teams while providing best in class study design recommendations, costs and pricing across MB products and solutions.
- Responsible for developing moderate to high complexity estimates
- Develops and maintains trusted advisor relationships with the Business Development team, Client Management, and Research Design & Management teams
- Works directly with Business Development and Client Management on new business proposals and provides best in class study design recommendations, costs and pricing across MB products and solutions
- Works directly with Research Design & Management and Client Management on existing business proposals and provides best in class study design recommendations, costs and pricing across MB products and solutions
- Submits specifications into the Kantar Estimate tool, and develops a cost and recommended price to Client Management
- Provides key supporting documentation for proposal development including timelines to Client Management
- Ensures sampling design and efficiencies are utilized on every estimated project to ensure company’s overall target savings are met
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related area
- Minimum of 4 years of pricing, project management, and/or market research operations experience
- Insight into MB products and capabilities
- Insight into numerous design methodologies and sampling methods
- Proven ability to strongly negotiate with and leverage vendors
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication capabilities.
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown - 24 months ago
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...