Our vision for Product Compliance is to support Amazon’s mission of offering the widest selection of products available, while protecting customers from potential hazardous or prohibited goods. This is an exciting opportunity to work on highly visible projects and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing organization within Amazon!
What you do:
- Manage a team of people that process compliance issues for US and Canada
- Work with a dynamic network of Ops, Recruiting and Business Partners to hire & develop top talent
- Create a robust data quality program to keep pace with Amazon’s business growth and support customer experience tenets
- Cultivate cross-regional coordination opportunities that improve processes and customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience managing a team of 5 or more direct reports
- 5+ years experience with a track record of project deliverables in the regulatory compliance space where improvement is measurable
- Ability to travel internationally
- MBA or advanced degree
- In-depth knowledge and practical skills in applying Lean Six Sigma (LSS) philosophy and methodology
Amazon.com - 11 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...