If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
- Do you enjoy leading a team of project managers focused on exceeding client expectations?
- Are you a dynamic leader focused on coaching and employee development?
- Are you looking for a role in a fast paced environment where you can add value through proactive problem solving?
As a Manager, Project Management for Sunquest, you will be responsible for leading a project management team who organizes, manage and control the activities of multiple client implementations. Your efforts will have an impact on the Healthcare industry! Now is an exciting time to become a member of the Sunquest Solution Adoption Team!
In this role your key contributions will be:
- Leads a team of project management staff that implement standard Project Management practices, including the development and implementation of processes, standard methodologies and project metrics to measure the effectiveness of project completion.
- Responsible for performance management of staff (i.e., hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, develops and grows talent).
- Provides ongoing development, feedback, coaching, and mentoring for staff.
- Ensures projects follow Solution Adoption procedures and projects are managed on-schedule, within planned hours and with high quality and customer delight. Works closely with Project Delivery Managers, Consultants and Customers, on resource assignment and ensures schedules meet goals and scheduled dates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of five years in project management, including experience with MS Project management application and able to produce detailed project plans.
- Staff leadership experience, including expereince leading teams of project managers.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, organizational and communication skills.
- Must have mature analytical skills as evidenced by the ability to solve problems, identify improvement opportunities, and create effective action plans.
- Demonstrated success in meeting deadlines and resource commitments.
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
Sunquest Information Systems - 18 months ago
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...