JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Directs and manages IT property staff responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of property IT hardware. Ensures that user problems and project are addressed in a timely fashion, through problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Supervise, schedule, and evaluate IT Property Operations. Maintains proper staffing to ensure business objectives are met.
- Assume authority, accountability, and responsibility for the direction of System Administrators. Serves as role model, thus, setting exemplary work standards. Acts as the primary resource person to department personnel.
- Work with Department Director to develop and monitor operating procedures and policies for preventive and corrective maintenance of IS Operational systems.
- Review reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs and impact and address problems
- Oversee Casino Property workflow. Track and monitor response/resolution time and verifies user acceptance/approval.
- Develop, analyze, and reports on performance metrics of staff involved with Casino IT services.
- Develop, implements, and coordinates departmental staff IT Training Programs.
Manage and supervise employees assigned to the Property IT Dept. Carries out supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning work, and performance reviews.
CasinoCareers.com - 19 months ago