This position is responsible for the overall processes, completion, and prioritization of the Proposal Coordination responsibilites: Proposal Management & Coordination for our Mason HQ Systems proposal activity; Preparation & Coordination of Project bookings for our Mason HQ Systems quoting activity.
This person and team will work closely with the C&E Applications Engineering group and the company Systems Sales teams, as well as other company departments such as Legal, Finance, and CSS.
This new position helps to build the personal connection with both internal and external customers by providing necessary support and bridging communications among the groups as necessary. Management over a team of about five (5) sales support individuals.
Associates Degree in related field required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Management of associates responsible for producing the proposals for Major Systems
- Mentoring of associates
- Departmental budget responsibility
- Hiring and firing of associates
- Performance management of associates
- Procedure development and maintenance
- Responsible for the coorporate proposal templates
- Develop and maintain the new proposal creation software
- Overseeing preparation of Order Entry booking packets for Systems
Minimum two (2) years experience working in a sales/proposal or similar environment
Advanced skills in MicroSoft Outlook, WORD and EXCEL
Experience implementing and maintaining LEAN principles in job functions and ensuring consistency in procedures, standards and policies
Intelligrated - 14 months ago
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...