PR Manager / New York, NY
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Public Relations to...
- Support the PR Director on all national PR initiatives
- Manage all daily sample requests from national media outlets and work closely with product coordinator
- Build and maintain key media relationships and entertain key editorial partners
- Secure and strategize press for key media outlets
- Collaborate on and contribute ideas for digital initiatives
- Work on all team-wide PR initiatives (events, strategy sessions, etc.)
- Work closely with manager of digital public relations to keep her informed of all initiatives
- Handle seasonal product orders
- Coordinate seasonal product photo shoots
- Stay informed on all industry news, especially regarding Coach competitors
- Handles credits and fact-checking
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of relevant PR experience
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external partners
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced, deadline driven environment.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...