New York City (NYC) Quality Manager
Office Quality Manager (general description)
The Office Quality Manager will be responsible for the implementation and compliance oversight of the AECOM Quality program, including all associated processes and procedures to support the program as a whole as well as the individual functional area responsibilities. Quality Manager should be capable of driving QA processes into a complex organization with positive results. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that contract requirements are completed within the QA processes and procedures to validate successful completion and positive performance trends on the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
o Monitor processes for Proposals and Contract Review and Authorization,
- Oversee the implementation of the QMS for Office Projects
o Assist in the preparation of Project Plans and associated updates with the Project Managers,
o Evaluate Project Risk in co-operation with the Project Manager,
o Attend and participate in Project Kick-Off Meetings,
o Review Project Document Control for compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS),
o Monitor the process for planning and reviewing Client Deliverables, insure that all deliverables, undergo checking and verification before being released to the client
o Work with Project Managers to assure that Client Deliverables meet Client Expectations,
o Evaluate Sub-consultant and Subcontractor Quality Plans in co-operation with the Project Manager,
o Audit quality project performance for AECOM and their Sub-consultants and Subcontractors,
o Assure compliance with Quality Procedures for Project Changes,
o Assure compliance with Quality Procedures for Project Closeout,
- Train staff to QMS processes and procedures,
- Issue and Administrate Corrective and Preventive Action on the NYC office and project levels,
- Conduct and/or participate in quality or technical compliance audits for projects as required by clients
- Participate in Monitoring Quality Metrics for the NYC Office,
- Oversee Project Quality Representatives as they monitor NYC Office Projects.
- Assist in the scheduling and oversight of Project Review Meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience in project quality implementation; committed to quality outcomes
- Leadership abilities including sound and interpersonal & relationship building skills; Team oriented
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to undertake detailed research, quantitative and analytical work
- Strong communication skills What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 2 years ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...