TRAVELCLICK is a leading provider of Reservation, e-Commerce and Business Intelligence solutions to 30,000 of the world’s leading hoteliers. Our suite of products and services is powered by web-based information, software as a service and tools that are critical to hotels revenue and profitability.
Headquartered in New York with offices in Barcelona, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Atlanta, Orlando and Schaumburg, IL, we have consistently grown revenue at an average of over 20% per year since our founding in 1999 from $40M to our current 2013 projection of $290M. We are owned by two pre-eminent private equity firms, GenStar Capital and Bain Capital, who in late 2010 recruited a new CEO with the goal of doubling the company once again.
To fuel our growth, we are seeking seasoned business professionals with the intellectual horsepower, drive and stamina to double this company worldwide. We are looking for people with the right skills and experience, but more importantly who love to work in a dynamic, high growth and values-based environment with a smart, high-energy team. Learn more about us @ www.travelclick.com .
Come and build a legend with us. We look forward to exploring the possibilities with you.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
The Manager, Quality Assurance is a senior member of the Travelclick technology team, reporting to the Vice President, Program Management Office. S/he will manage and lead a distributed organization of approximately 20+ QA engineers responsible for the qualification and release of new functional capabilities and maintenance of existing products to the marketplace. This leader will partner closely with Development, Architecture, Product Management, and our Services organizations to ensure the success of our products.
- Lead and manage a QA team of 20+ employees distributed across the US and India involved in new product development.
- Build, manage, define and implement the QA methodologies, processes, procedures, systems and schedules that will ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases.
- Define and drive the testing strategy and plan from requirements through product release, including regression, functional, explanatory, stress, and other testing.
- Intelligently build up manual and automated test suites to drive efficiency and productivity throughout the organization.
- Define quality practices and metrics that serve as strong predictors for the post-release customer experience.
- Lead and reinforce company values and culture in day-to-day behaviors, management style, and expectations of employees. This individual will be looked upon to inspire confidence and add additional leadership strength to the broader management team.
- A minimum of 5 years of increased responsibility managing quality assurance teams and practices – experience with agile practices is desired
- A solid background in Enterprise Software Development indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
- Some travel is required to our locations in US and India.
- Prior experience managing geographically distributed teams of people.
- Confidence evaluating an existing team and recommending necessary improvements and changes.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and thorough, and have extremely high respect for quality control
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally, with ability to be the communication bridge between business and technical teams and senior management
- Comfortable working in an informal, entrepreneurial-type environment
- Minimum 4-year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar discipline
- Master’s degree preferred