Manager, Regional Sales – Washington D.C – Maryland
Titan Energy Consulting has an immediate opening for Manager of Regional Sales in the Mid-Atlantic Region. This position will report to the Director of Market Development & Support. The manager will drive new growth opportunities to Titan Energy’s supply procurement operations in Washington D.C. and Maryland by facilitating and developing new commercial and industrial sales opportunities. Titan Energy is seeking an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual interested in a high upside growth opportunity with a well-respected, industry leading energy consulting organization.
Manager, Regional Sales – Washington D.C / Maryland
Type of Employment:
Full Time – Independent Sales
Sales – Titan Energy Mid-Atlantic
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive sales by communicating value and savings proposals of Titan Energy’s electricity, natural gas and renewable product offerings
- Facilitating, scheduling, and closing of sales generation leads
- Prospecting and building clientele base in target market
- Work with Titan Energy market support in developing client-tailored sales strategy and pricing options, as well as administration of customer-specific contractual requirements
- Maintain consistent and thorough understanding of energy market indicators, prices, regulations and industry trends
- Interface with Titan Energy client services desk to maintain superior customer support
- Partner with market development in engaging and seeking additional target markets and business development opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience, preferably inclusive of managerial responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of deregulated electricity and natural gas markets
- Proven track record of developing, building upon and managing a strong customer base
- Demonstrated ability to condense technical, energy related information in a straightforward, concise manner
- Experience working with diverse array of medium to large commercial and industrial clients
- Ability to meet or exceed sales expectations on monthly basis
- Demonstrated network of target market relationships and contacts
Washington D.C. / Maryland
Salary, commission & benefits commensurate with experience
About Titan Energy:
Titan Energy is a leading energy consulting firm specializing in commodity procurement. As a supplier-neutral broker and consulting group, we are experts at facilitating procurement relationships that serve our client’s interests. Through commodity purchasing, risk management strategies, knowledge of historical spending trends and market research, Titan Energy is able to broker competitive energy services and creative pricing strategies for each client’s unique energy needs.
Titan Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Titan Energy, Inc. - 16 months ago
Titan Energy currently provides energy management services to commercial and industrial customers in all New England States, New York,...