Manager, Retail Sales
Location: Rogers, AR
Job Function: Sales and Marketing
Job Code: 1206
# of openings: 1
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT), which launched in 1999, is a publicly traded bank holding company primarily regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network. Green Dot reloadable prepaid debit cards are designed for long-term, general spending and budgeting purposes and can be used everywhere that MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. Green Dot has a wide product distribution network that includes approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide, where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area and has a small office in Rogers, Ar. For more details, visit www.greendot.com.
Manager, Retail Sales
The Retail Sales Manager will partner with the Walmart Financial Services team to manage the in-store execution of the Walmart MoneyCard and Walamart Gift Card products. This includes merchandising and fulfillment of existing products and helping launch new products.
- Develop plan to ensure on shelf availability goals are met
- Manage merchandising vendor to ensure stores meet in-store compliance metrics
- Work with Retail Production, Supply Chain, Marketing and Business teams to ensure successful launch of new products and initiatives
- Evaluate success of programs post-launch, from both a strategic and operational perspective
- Develop programs that leverage new and existing WMT in-store marketing and merchandising programs
- Work with cross-functional teams to support Walmart initiatives (Bank Ops, Customer Care and Information Technology)
Green Dot is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and is looking for diversity in candidates for employmen
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, and an MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience
- Working knowledge of in-store merchandising, store operations, POG management
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project manager with strong relationship management, communication and organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task and work with various departments
- Must have a professional demeanor, sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations, and be detail-oriented
- Excellent computer skills – Must be proficient in the MS platform of programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Retail Link experience a plus.
Green Dot Corporation - 10 months ago
If you've got the green but not the plastic, Green Dot would like to help. The company offers prepaid debit cards through approximately...