Manager, Sales Operations
The primary responsibilities of this position are to support the Director Sales Operations for the Wine and Champagne Division. The incumbent will provide assessment of PRUSA wine sales performance and capabilities. This position will facilitate cross-division business initiatives and marketing programs and helps ensure a high level of effectiveness and clarity across the Wine and Champagnes organization.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Nature & Scope
- Assist with the implementation of standard processes around quarterly business reviews, innovation, retail controllables, brand standards, surveys, national account compliance and incentives.
- Assist the Director Sales Strategy in creation and implementation of dashboards and implementation of best practices across PR USA to improve Wines and Champagnes portfolio management, market management and channel capabilities. Also work to execute synergistic processes from our spirits partners that provide efficiencies and improvements for Wines and Champagnes.
- Assist Director Sales Strategy to ensure dialogue between divisions and headquarters and adherence to timelines during budget process. Primary day-to day sales interface with marketing, finance, and customer service during annual budget development.
- Work with Division Wine Directors and field sales to activate national marketing Programs and trackers. Work with operations and customer service to manage warehouse and distributor inventories and align with sales program calendar.
This position acts as the day-to-day liaison between sales, operations, customer service, marketing and finance. Interaction with other company department employees will occur on a regular basis.
: A minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing or related degree is required.
- Experience / Background
: A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a sales or finance role is required. Preferred experience in the wine and/or spirits industry.
- Required Skills/Competencies
: The successful individual will demonstrate exceptional skill in critical thinking, communication, and organization as well as a high level of problem solving and analytical reasoning to achieve business results. Ability to provide leadership across the Wine and Champagne organization and track performance in order to determine best practices or detect problems. Understanding of sales and marketing tactics and their impact on volume growth and brand building. The position requires very strong analytical skills and the ability to work across cross functional boundaries. Excel, PowerPoint, and web applications at a mastery level.
: Work is performed in a typical office environment. Limited demands for movement and lifting. Normal visual, hearing and language acuity required for correspondence and computer usage. Position will work mainly in an office setting but will be asked to make trips into the marketplace.
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Pernod Ricard - 11 months ago
The many alcoholic beverages made by Pernod Ricard find their way to the thristy US consumer through Pernod Ricard USA, which operates five...