Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
This individual will primarily be responsible for Managed Care lead responsibilities for a launch product in addition to the development of Medicare segment strategies across all products. The Manager, Segment Marketing will develop business partnership across several functions of the organization and will be critical team member to the overall success of managed care marketing.
- Provide managed care marketing support across all payer and provider segments for assigned franchise/product.
- Product support will include, but not be limited to: development of specific Managed Care promotional pieces; development of, and participation in, Managed Care specific workshops for training sessions; and management of pertinent agencies for Managed Care pieces and workshops.
- Comprehensive understanding of key segments of Managed Care and the Commercial and Medicare pharmaceutical reimbursement environment to determine the business impact of, recent and future changes in the marketplace whether driven by the states/plans or by the Federal government.
- Develop and execute strategic managed care marketing plans, conduct and interpret market research.
- Provide specific segment insights to the organization for the brand planning process; develop plans and execute key programs aligned with brand and segment strategies to improve product reimbursement, drive sales and profitable relationships with key accounts and government market segment.
- Manage the Fast: Rx (a system through which Managed Care pull through items are developed, approved and ordered) for assigned brands.
- Facilitate Managed Care and Government training for field sales team.
- An Undergraduate degree Business, Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Health or other closely related field of study is required.
- An advanced degree is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated success in a previous Segment Marketing type position is required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including presentation and listening skills are required.
- The ability to move from issue into action is also required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask effectively and meet strict deadlines are required.
- Highly proficient PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills are required.
- Experience with product strategy development and execution is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in drug information communication is also highly preferred.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 6 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...