Lead with us as you proactively build efficient, profitable, and share growth through Shopper Marketing platforms/campaigns and promotional programs/events. Develop shopper insight-driven solutions that integrate our category and brand equity & business objectives with the needs of targeted shoppers and enhance their shopping experience. Engage with us as you synchronize Kellogg and Customer strategies, negotiate with customers to develop campaigns and programs, and align Kellogg Marketing and Sales resources to deliver.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Manager, Shopper Marketing at Kellogg on the Sam's Club Team, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Developing and implementing all strategic shopper marketing strategies through retailer collaboration to help deliver total business plans
- Collaborating with field and customer teams to identify and prioritize highest impact opportunities to develop insights and execute strategies
- Driving thought leadership among sales teams to uncover shopper/consumer truths that lead to effective in-store ideas and programs
- Leading initiatives to increase retailer understanding and leverage in delivering sales objectives
- Working with Sales and Marketing leadership to provide input concerning the development of customer sales strategies, and leveraging/influencing category promotion strategies
- Leading the integration of shopper marketing plans through retailer collaboration to help deliver total customer business plans.
- Designing shopper marketing strategies and builds into business plans that improve Kellogg’s return
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS Degree with significant sales and/or marketing, preferably in consumer products
- Experience in brand marketing, customer marketing, shopper marketing, market research, shopper insights and/or category management
- Strong strategic, conceptual thinking, financial, analytical, drive for results, selling & negotiating skills
- Must have the ability to manage many projects, and be strategic thinker with strong leadership skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master’s degree
- Marketing background/Shopper Marketing background
Up to 25% of travel may be required
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people
Kellogg Company - 16 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....