Who You Are:
As the Manager, Site Optimization you will partner with stakeholders to develop and execute on optimization strategies that help continually improve engagement, retention, life-time value measures, while enhancing the user experience.
Your Next Challenge:
What You’ll Need:
- Plans & administer tests, including the definition of test goals, ROI, tracking metrics, test sample qualifications & size, and test duration.
- Collects and analyzes data from multiple sources to evaluate success of optimization efforts, develop insights into customer behavior, and to evaluate the efficacy of existing metrics.
- Generates hypothesis, solicits ideas from stakeholders, and monitors competitors to create a stack ranked optimization test backlog based on projected ROI and project reach.
- Communicates the results of optimization program to a broad audience of stakeholders and executives.
- Partners with designers and stakeholders in the production of test assets and test design.
- Monitors both external and internal research to inform own testing recommendations and educates company about best optimization practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, psychology, computer science, management information systems, or a closely related field.
- 5+ years online experience with a focus on web analytics and/or optimization and direct involvement with A/B/MVT testing
- Deep understanding and practical application of enterprise-wide Web Analytics tools such as Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience using Omniture Test & Target, SiteSpect, Google Website Optimizer, or a similar A/B/MVT platform
- Experience running MV & A/B tests as part of a program, not just as one-offs.
- Ability to understand user and task flows through a high volume transactional site with rich functionality.
- Experience in search and information retrieval, e-commerce transaction, account maintenance, and cross-site traffic management.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and resolve test implementation and reporting problems.
- Solid understanding of statistics related to hypothesis testing – in particular sample size selection and confidence in results.
- Comfort using Agile Methodologies and working within the RACI/DACI framework.
- Proven track record building solid relationships with the diverse resource groups (executives, UX designers, developers, analysts) involved in the test lifecycle.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com .
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images - 20 months ago
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...