G2 has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Social Media Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and is an avid social media junky that has an eye for great creative, genuine enjoyment of extensive social interactions & communities and a love for all things pop culture. The individual will be spending significant time managing the development of new content to fuel the day-to-day conversational calendar as it ties back to big pop culture events. This person will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day workflow and execute on campaigns using a full array of social media tools & services.
The individual must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy; immersed in what it means to "live life online". Those with daily use of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred. We would also prefer those who are active within the social media community, readers of Mashable and ReadWriteWeb, etc. He or she will also develop business cases, marketing plans and proposals for implementing social media solutions across our client’s business. This person is a strong collaborator and team player that can function in a fast passed environment.
- Develop highly engaging content calendars according to a specific social persona
- Manage client presence in social networking sites including Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and other similar community sites
- Become an advocate of the client in the social media space, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Develop client facing reports and presentations
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly share feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring with clients to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- 2-3 years online marketing experience with a strong focus on Web 2.0 technologies
- Must be an enthusiastic and avid social media junky
- Ability to generate ideas and work within minimal guidance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writer
To apply directly, please click on the following link:
- Deep expertise across various disciplines including digital marketing, social outreach, digital production and development, and social community management
- Is socially active across Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube among other up and coming social platforms
- Digitally savvy and always up on the newest technologies and social platforms
- Genuine enjoyment of extensive social interactions & communities and a love for all things pop culture
- Ability to manage several assignments simultaneously
- Highly collaborative with internal and external partners
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment with many cross functional partners
- Ability to handle the job on a 24/7 basis as necessary
- Experience managing creative and production teams
- Outspoken and enthusiastic
- Has an eye for great creative
- Previous agency experience
- Has beauty or luxury brand experience – not mandatory
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.