Great companies are built by great people doing great things. Demandforce is looking for an engineer that aspires to that standard.
A bit about you:
A bit about us:
- You want to work on a product that is used by millions of users.
- You have a deep knowledge of Java and appreciate the benefits of loose coupling.
- You've learned an IoC framework (Spring, Giuce, etc) and can no longer imagine building a large application without one.
- You know web technologies and are excited by what's now becoming possible on the web.
- You appreciate the freedom of an agile development process or are interested in learning.
- You like working with and learning the latest technologies.
- Bonus points if you like to code outside of work and can send us a github or similar public profile
Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion dollars for its clients. The Demandforce Network connects end clients to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how to use Demandforce, please visit www.demandforce.com.
We're building our next-generation platform from the ground to scale to the millions of customers we'll be onboarding over the next few years. We're taking a modern approach to building a high-scale, SOA, application, using both SQL/JPA and NoSQL for persistence, Storm for parallelization, Elastic Infrastructure to automatically add capacity. We're still at an early stage and this position will play a key role in realizing this vision.
If this sounds like a fit, please send us your résumé and a cover letter with the answer to one of the following questions:
1. What recent technology most excites you and why?
2. What functionality traditionally implemented on the server is the best candidate for implementing on the client?
3. How has unit testing changed the way you develop?
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...