Title: Manager, Solution Architecture, Digital Analytix
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Solution Architecture, Digital Analytix
Location: Reston, VA, Salt Lake City, UT or New York, NY
If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in market intelligence, then comScore is the place for you. We are looking for a creative, energetic and motivated person to join our Digital Analytix sales team. If you are technical and business savvy and want to work with the most advanced digital business analytics solution, then this is the position for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Sales Directors to determine client company needs and help in building the sales pitch for Digital Analytix platform.
- Work on technical demonstrations and design proof of concept which can be implemented by the technical consultants. Sell the technical dream in order to convert the prospect.
- Advise our clients in optimizing their digital business analytics using comScore’s Digital Analytix platform by leveraging case studies, team knowledge and personal experience on other projects.
- Act as a pre-sales liaison to product management and consulting and request for new features and services and participate in development thereafter.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in MIS, Computer Science or Business
- Minimum of 12-16 months of experience as a software developer, technical analyst in the area of web development experience. Candidates without full time experience can submit URL to their personal websites/projects in web development with simple web analytics tracking in their resume.
- Awareness of web analytics platform and social network analytics (understanding of APIs is a plus)
- Ability to translate business case into technical implementation and represent in simple English language.
- Ability to draw simple entity relation diagrams and write simple SQL queries.
- Expert user of MS Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Entrepreneurship: High energy level, sense of urgency, responsive, confident, thorough, not afraid to make decisions
- Work ethic: Ability to overcome setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved—must be resourceful, creative and innovative
- Accountability: Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds self accountable for performance, takes ownership, champions efforts with enthusiasm and conviction
- Mindset: Strong problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation; must be passionate about the overall success of the team and the success of the Digital Analytix product in the marketplace.
- Attitude: Scrappy, fun, and solid sense of humor with a “work hard, play hard” kind of attitude highly desired!
comScore - 18 months ago