Develops and selects approved factories to place product production
• Works with PDS / product design to develop quality products – yarn, construction, trim , styling
• Works with PDS/technical design to ensure proper spec and construction is used for development
• Works with merchants to ensure we execute acceptable cost and delivery of products
• Negotiates production / cost of products with approved factories to execute approved quality, cost and on time delivery
• Monitors Production – communicates with International Bussiness Offices to ensure quality and on time delivery is maintained.
• Maintains all sample requirements working with International Bussiness Offices and PDS teams
• Travels to Hong Kong International Bussiness Office and Factories when directed.
• Recommend to have previous product development / production experience
• Must have previous cost negotiation experience
• Must have effective communication skill – written and verbal
• Must have attention to detail and sense of urgency skills
5 - 10 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
Bachelors Level Degree
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...