With a strong, demonstrable background in wireless telecommunications you will be responsible for directly managing relationships with key operator clients. As part of your customer service role, you will be a focused strategic advisor, consultant and client advocate. You will report to the Director of Customer Operations and be a strategic member of the Sales Team at RootMetrics.
Education and Experience
- As a trusted advisor and liaison you will be responsible for identifying and assessing a client’s critical needs and representing those needs to internal cross-functional teams in a way that ensures excellent customer service.
- Provide world-class customer service to large telecommunication customers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Work with the Sales team to expand business within assigned accounts, requiring strong client relationships and thorough knowledge of RootMetrics products and services.
- Prepare and present technical and analytical information to clients, evidencing strong professional demeanor, extensive product knowledge and demonstrated ability to work equally well with network performance and marketing teams.
- Understand and explain our testing and reporting methodology to technical client teams.
- Think creatively about other potential products that will benefit your clients.
- Proactively support and train clients in the use and practice of our analytics.
- Understand the procurement process, assist with ROI analysis and effectively negotiate large opportunities.
- A BA/BS degree
- 5 – 8 years experience in wireless telecommunications
- Strong RF background and understanding of wireless technologies, preferably as an engineer or technical account manager
- Good understanding of client organizations and underlying business needs
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent group presentation skills