Posting Job Title: Sr Mgr, Subscriber Metrics and Reporting Tools
Requisition #: 139218BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Business Affairs/Development/Analysis
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Insights & Analytics team within Time Warner Cable's Corporate Marketing organization seeks a Sr. Manager of Subscriber Metrics and Reporting Tools. The Manager will execute general operational and marketing analytics in support of the measurement of Enterprise and Regional subscriber performance. This includes linking the impacts of operational and marketing activity to customer acquisition, up-sell and churn.
Essential Job Functions:
The Manager of Subscriber Metrics will manage the development and administration of reporting and analytics pertaining to Subscriber activity. The Manager will leverage multiple Business Intelligence platforms (e.g., MicroStrategy) to deliver key insights to the business, as well as facilitate ad-hoc requests in a timely fashion.
- Three years or more business experience working within a Marketing, Finance, or Operational function of a large organization with an established reputation for measuring Subscriber activity (e.g., telecommunications, financial services, retail, consulting, etc.)
- Ability to think through complex problems/data, disaggregate issues into smaller blocks, and design and execute analytics to inform issues
- Ability to review and critique own analytics to provide a higher level of confidence/quality
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence principles, techniques, and processes and hands-on experience with Business Intelligence tools (experience with MicroStrategy preferred)
- Strong quantitative skills and proven ability to manage requests in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, including experience presenting complex subjects in a concise and easy to understand fashion
- MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word- with high level of proficiency in Excel
- Ability and willingness to analyze and interpret large datasets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited oversight
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime maybe required.
- Bachelor degree from accredited four year college with major in Marketing, Management, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and free cable (in specified areas) for full time employees. Qualified candidates should apply on-line at www.timewarnercable.com . EOE/M/F/D/V
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...