Responsible for providing overall management of global syndicated research programs and the company's guest satisfaction tracking program, ranging from research design through final reporting, managing research vendors that supply custom and syndicated data, and extracting, analyzing, and interpreting data from primary and secondary/syndicated data sources. Primary research responsibilities will be for syndicated research and guest satisfaction tracking programs, with secondary responsibility for custom research.
- Four (4) year college degree
- Four (4) years of experience in Market Research
- Ability to travel domestically on regular basis, overnight as needed
- Must have, or be able to obtain all necessary documents to travel internationally as needed
- Ability to travel outside the US occasionally, as needed
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Advanced degree in the social sciences/consumer behavior/marketing with quantitative/qualitative research emphasis.
- 5 or more years of experience in quantitative research management roles
- 3 or more years of experience managing/analyzing/reporting customer satisfaction tracking programs/data
- Experience with social media monitoring and reporting
- Supervisory experience
- In depth knowledge of SPSS, SALT, Smith Travel Research hotel metrics, and internal corporate data systems.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the hospitality or travel industry
Note: There are two openings for the Manager, Syndicated Research position, one is based in McLean, VA and the other is in Memphis, TN.
In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Located in Memphis, Tennessee, Hilton’s Brands & Commercial Services Center provides our hotels and Team Members the on-going support and services needed to keep Hilton Worldwide the leader in the hospitality industry. This location is home to our four focused service brands, Hampton®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Home2 Suites by Hilton®, Homewood Suites by Hilton® as well as our IT and Operations Support Groups. In addition to a great place to grow your career, the Memphis area offers our Team Members the benefits of affordable housing, easy commutes, great shopping and restaurants, and diverse community.
Hilton - 16 months ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private equit...