Public Sector NYC (SLED-NYC) is looking for Sr. System Engineering Manager to cover pre-sales engineering support for the largest customer's in Public Sector. The position is based in our NYC office full time (limited telecommuting). The job requires to be responsible for pre and post sales engineering (80/20%), maintaining excellent customer satisfaction to our customers, coaching engineers and account managers, growing sales to public sector customers, supporting partners, and executing on sales strategies for the region.
The following are the requirements for the position:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Masters in Business Administration is preferred
- CCIE is preferred
- 10+ years in systems engineering (pre and post sales)
- Leader in pre sales engineering with 5+ years experience
- Experience in pre sales account planning 3+ years
- Experience in life cycle project planning. Project management experience is a plus
- CxO level relationship experience
- Excellent track record of coaching systems engineers in both pre and post sales.
Cisco Systems - 9 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...