As a member of St. Joseph Health Talent Acquisition team, the Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations is responsible for managing Talent Acquisition systems, technology, tools, processes as well as metrics, dashboards, and reporting to support and enable efficient and effective recruiting processes for the health system. The role will also be responsible for overseeing, managing and developing a team of Recruiting Coordinators with focus on ensuring the efficient administration of day to day tactical talent acquisition processes. Reporting directly to the Director, Talent Acquisition, this role will work collaboratively with the three Regional Managers of Talent Acquisition and their regional recruiting teams.
1. Regularly assess and evaluate Talent Acquisition technology, tools, systems, programs, and processes
2. Identify opportunities to develop and implement cost effective improvements that drive more operational efficiency and effectiveness, and develop appropriate business case and ROI to support proposed recommendations
3. Manage RFP and vendor processes for acquisition of new technology and tools
4. Lead and manage the development of implementation of new tools, technology, and processes
5. Lead development and implementation of training on talent acquisition processes, systems, and tools
6. Develop Talent Acquisition Operations metrics, dashboards, SLAs, and reports, and manage the process across SJH to disseminate information to Regional Talent Acquisition teams and Hiring Managers
7. Lead a team of six Recruiting Coordinators and additional contractors – if needed due to volumes – responsible for the administrative support to the three Regional Recruiting teams in Northern California, Southern California, and Texas
8. Manage day to day operational requirements of the Recruiting Administration team including workload balance, service level commitments, quality control audits, and cross training
9. Oversee support of the offer and on-boarding process including offer letter generation, ATS updates, and initiation and monitoring of pre-employment screens
10. Maintain organized, accurate documentation of all candidates, hiring manager interactions, candidate dispositioning, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
11. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the three Regional Talent Acquisition Managers and Regional Recruiters to create a partnership that yields consistent results, processes, and credibility
May be required to manage a small requisition load, if necessary
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
Excellent project management and organization/planning skills
Expert communication skills
Strong leadership and management skills
Strong presentation and training skills
Team player with ability to work with various stakeholders & levels of employees/executives
Strong knowledge of systems and systems implementations
Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
Proactive initiative and communication style
High degree of personal accountability
Excellent relationship-building and consultative skills
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
Effective interpersonally to be able to influence others and collaborate
Expert ability to use multiple systems to extract data and/or information
Advanced knowledge of Power-point, Excel, and Access applications
Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
Follows all policies developed by the Information Systems Department to support change management, confidentiality, and security.
Respects the dignity, confidentiality and privacy of patients.
Maintains organizational, employee, and patient confidentiality at all times.
Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations.
Reports promptly any suspected or potential violations to laws, regulations, procedures, policies and practices, and cooperates in related investigation.
Conducts all transactions in compliance with all company policies, procedures, standards and practices.
Demonstrates knowledge of all applicable compliance and legal requirements of the job based on the scope of practice of the position.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
B.S. or B.A. in related fields
5-8 years in Strategic Talent Acquisition functions
License / Certification:
Preferred Position Qualifications:
Experience with assessing, designing, building, and implementing new Talent Acquisition technologies
2-4 years practical work experience with Applicant Tracking Systems – preferably Taleo
Health Care experience
Experience developing and executing training materials and programs to function
Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and tools
Works in a fast-paced office environment
St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three regions: Northern California, Southern California, West Texas/Eastern New Mexico. SJH provides a full range of care from facilities including 14 acute care hospitals, home health agencies, hospice care, outpatient services, skilled nursing facilities, community clinics, and physician organizations. SJH maintains a 'continuum of care,' matched to the diverse needs of the urban centers, smaller cities and rural communities in three states. For the third year in a row in 2009, the Gallup Organization awarded St. Joseph Health its highest honor - the Great Workplace Award. SJH provides exceptional benefits, opportunities for advancement and relocation within the system. St. Joseph Health is comprised of four core values: Service, Excellence, Dignity, and Justice are the guiding principles of all we do. Excellent compensation program and benefits provided. SJH is an EEO/AA Employer.
SJHS System Office
Covenant Medical Center
St. Joseph Health
- 2 years ago - save job
St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three...