As a Technical Account Manager, you will serve as the product and technology adviser as well as technical project manager for publishers and supply aggregators who leverage OpenX ad technology and services for monetizing their digital content.
Technical Account Managers are the project managers for product deployment, testing, and launch and maintain close ongoing relationships with OpenX partners as product gurus advising on optimal product configurations, ensuring resolution of technical issues, and guiding the partner through any implementation changes due to platform changes on the partner side or OpenX product upgrades.
We are seeking high achievers to build indispensable relationships with OpenX partners. We thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented environments. In the OpenX Partner Services team, we strive to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term win-win relationships.
Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology gurus who work alongside Monetization leads to deliver on partner business objectives.
The Technical Account Manager leads the onboarding of new clients from contract signing and stays on as a technical adviser and project manager throughout the relationship. This person should provide necessary documentation, project plans, and technical guidance to ensure seamless onboarding.
Technical Account Managers are the ongoing point of contact for partners on product operations and technical issue resolution. As such a Technical Account Manager should know our products inside and out to instruct partners on optimal configuration. This person will interface externally with the product and technical counterparts as well as business owners at the partner. Internally, the Technical Account Manager works with Support and Engineering teams at OpenX to gather any necessary information from the partner and resolve any technical issues.
As the product and technical expert, this person works closely with the partner Monetization lead to monitor our products' performance for key clients.
The Technical Account Manager should scout proactively for growth opportunities and work with the Director of Technical Account Management and Monetization manager to realize upsell revenue.
The Technical Account Manager should be able to collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Director of Technical Account Management as needed for new product development and adoption. This person should also help migrate partners through OpenX platform upgrades.
- Solid project management skills and high attention to detail
- Experience working with external clients in a sales environment desired; otherwise candidate must show strong client-readiness instincts
- Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas to completion. Effective problem solver.
- Experience working cross-functionally and driving stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to interact effectively with technical counterparts at clients as well as interface with business teams on ad hoc basis
- BS / BA, desired but not required in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in technical client-facing role or operations role requiring strong cross-functional program management
OpenX is a global leader in digital advertising technology and services, enabling digital media companies to manage and maximize their ad revenue. Our unique platform combines ad serving, a real-time bidding (RTB) exchange, yield optimization, and content valuation to deliver the highest revenue across every desktop, tablet, and mobile screen.
OpenX is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, SAP Ventures, Samsung Venture Investment Corporation, Mitsui & Co. Global Investment, Inc., and Presidio Ventures.
With 100% yoy growth the past 2 years, $153M in revenue and 275 employees ending 2012, OpenX is ranked #7 on Forbes' 2013 list of the Top 100 America's Most Promising Companies.