A Manager, Technical Support proactively surveys current conditions and formulates ideas and implements actions to continually improve. Approaches the job from the perspective of continuous process development and improvement of customer experience. Responsible for establishing Service Levels for the segment and delivering applicable associate performance / behavior expectations to maintain Service Levels and ensure exceptional customer experiences. Formulates and prioritizes developmental program to maximize ROI in terms of consistency of the Customer Experience Solution Approach and Sales Enablement. Effectively uses coaching PIP and disciplinary measures to modify / improve performance and/or behaviors of direct reports. Portrays a solid understanding of the organization's purpose and its role within the corporate structure. Additional responsibilities can include organizational duties that cross segments and functional areas. TS Managers are responsible for deliverables related to customer and/or vendor programs and will actively engage with lead technicians assigned to these programs to ensure success. The TS Manager will interact with vendors customers and other IM functional areas as a TS SME for issue resolutions and joint collaborations. Always displays corporate responsibility pertinent to ROI and cost control and is capable of managing projects that create measured results.
- College Degree preferred or comparable experience.
- Four years previous management experience preferably in a Call Center environment or at least two years of successfully meeting job expectations as a Supervisor at Ingram Micro
- Knowledge of: Call Center environment customer service and sales functions
- Understanding of channel marketplace (Vendor/Distributor/Reseller/End Customer).
- Knowledge of current technologies and computer industry.
- Understanding of basic P&L Sales and General Financial concepts.
- Ability to analyze data to determine trending and needs Solid interpersonal and communication skills (listening verbal and written) that is clear concise and is able to influence others time management skills for self and others.
- Microsoft Office suite of products in a Windows environment and utilization of call center control and reporting software.
- Ability to: multi-task spot and respond to changes needed and lead rapid change manage projects manage people and resources set realistic and achievable goals/objectives with timelines.
- Ability to work within a team collaborate to reach decisions and deal successfully with customer complaints and issues requiring follow-up actions.
- May occasionally need to travel.
Ingram Micro - 16 months ago
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a...