Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
The Manager, Technology provides technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, including direction on systems architecture, reuse, and development processes. This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and management teams. Will also bring their expected to research and inform on enterprise-wide trends.
- Utilize deep understanding of package solutions and recommend when appropriate
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account.
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams.
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project.
- Identify and manage risk on project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and /or interactive design and architecture experience.
- Prior experience with 2 or more WCM packages (Day CQ (Adobe), Tridion, Interwoven, Fatwire, Vignette, SharePoint, or SiteCore)
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multi-task Sapient teams.
- Hands-on experience with Java or .NET development, Flash/JSON/Web 2.0 development, SQL or Oracle DB, Performance Tuning & Configuration concepts
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision, Architecting and managing end to end delivery of full scale IT projects & applications
SapientNitro SM , part of Sapient®, is an integrated marketing and technology services firm. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Foot Locker, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro .
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role, which include hearing, speaking, typing, and occasionally moving and/or lifting up to 15 pounds.
Sapient - 10 months ago