MobileIron is at the center of the perfect storm that is hitting both business and IT. Global companies are rushing to transform their businesses with mobile apps, content, and devices. Business has moved past the PC onto mobile devices and the impact on IT will be as far reaching and as impactful as the shift from mainframe to PC. The IT world is becoming the Mobile IT world and only MobileIron was purpose-built for Mobile IT.
Company highlights include:
MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility because they know that only MobileIron can make them successful.
- Explosive growth: adding 2000 customers in the last 5 quarters including more than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Clear path to profitability: bookings increased 400% year-over-year
- Strong balance sheet: total investment of $97M including a $40M Series E financing round in May with Foundation Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, and Storm Ventures
- Industry recognition: Being positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software 2012
- Track record of innovation: first to deliver critical enterprise features for multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security
Come join or team and be part of building the next big success story.
The Manager, Test Automation is responsible for delivering test automation and test management tools and services. The role ensures efficient and effectiveness of testing activities through the application of test automation tools, frameworks, practices, and methodologies.
- Manage test automation and test management tools for all projects, programs, and business activities to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Provide consultation on test strategy and business value in using test automation tools, test management tools, frameworks, practices, and methodologies
- Provide test automation services including framework design, test automation development, and test execution.
- Provide support for Testing Services (Development Integration Test, System Test, and User Acceptance Test) teams on test execution and test data generation activities.
- Provide effort estimations to support business case and project planning
- Provide support for testing projects as it relates to test artifacts, testing lifecycle, and workflow.
- Provide ability to measure quality and effectiveness of IT delivery.
- Provide training and support of test management tools.
- Manage communications with stakeholders as it relates to test automation and test management activities.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with peers and senior managers across geographies.
- Lead, develop and grow a team to maximize employee performance.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to ensure delivery of Testing Services to achieve business objectives.
Education and Experience
- BSEE/CS/CE or equivalent
- 9+ year experience in test automation or software development
- 7+ year experience designing and developing test automation frameworks
- 5+ year experience in large scale team management / leadership
- Test automation framework design
- Test automation process and methodology design
- Software development, test automation development
- Experience in managing complex testing programs
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Communication with technical teams
- Communication of technical information to non-technical teams
- Communication with senior business partners
- Building relationships with senior business partners
- Test effort estimation
- Testing metrics and measurements
- Project management
- Task and project management tools
MobileIron - 21 months ago