The incumbent in this role will provide Trade Operations management by driving revenue through various transactional, and subscription based initiatives. The Manager, Trade Operations, will interact regularly with upper level management and C-level executives in order to achieve revenue targets. In addition, this position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all applicable Trade Operations' projects including: go-to-market strategies from a business perspective for the dealers we support. This includes new initiatives, maintaining and improving existing subscription based products for increased customer assimilation and utilization, career development and cross-training for Trade Operations team members, all applicable performance management responsibilities, and achieving all revenue targets. The Manager, Trade Operations, will report to the Director, Trade Operations. The position is based in the Dallas, TX office.
- Establish and maintain relationships with upper level management and c-level executives to ensure utilization and assimilation of current subscription and transactional based products; Provide the appropriate value propositions to the aforementioned in order to provide an acceptable ROI on their behalf; Ongoing consultation to uncover and identify additional product needs that will align with their corporate goals and initiatives. Be a key team member in the process to implement new business units as they move onto the corporate-wide SAP platform; providing expertise and consultative guidance for implementations.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue and transactional objectives through various initiatives that reside within Trade Operations. These Initiatives include, but are not limited to: DT Marketplace, Managed Group Trade, New Jersey Car, Hertz, IOS, Appraisal on Demand, True Target Mobile, TrueCar, Central Dispatch, and EBay FSBO.Provides expert consultation on the impact of material data values on finance and contract management processes. Works with the Finance and Contract Management teams to troubleshoot production stabilization issues, and lead the group to bring them to resolution.
- Manage multiple Trade Operations' analysts, IOS consultants, and IOS specialists to ensure high quality customer service in support of transactional based business model applicable to DT Marketplace, New Jersey Car, and IOS Appraisal On Demand. Ensures issue resolution in a timely manner, and will be involved with transactional sales as needed. Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts, and work with those contacts to continually expand and grow the appropriate service model. Participate in CRM re-implementation relating to materials and pricing interface from SAP to CRM.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and improvement of the IOS product and team members. Ensure all customer SLAs are met, and overall customer satisfaction is maintained through the monitoring of all applicable IOS reports and metrics, as well as key metrics on each individual IOS team member. Provide and enact a cross-training strategy to acclimate all IOS team members to all Trade Operations initiatives.
- Responsible for the performance management of all Trade Operations associates and their specific initiatives. All applicable reports and metrics will be utilized to ensure all team members are meeting specified SLAs, and respective revenue targets. Monitor results, mentor and train team members, and provide opportunities for career advancement. Additionally, the Manager, Trade Operations, will address performance inadequacies and implement corrective action as needed.
- Interviews potential new hire candidates, and provides training direction for new hires to get them acclimated quickly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in an related career field
- 5 Years Automotive
- Minimum 2 years Management
- Decisions influence critical objectives and / or affect current and near term financial performance.
- The position has formal management responsibilities for a department.
- Tracks or monitors budgets
- Works under consultative direction toward long range objectives; determines and pursues course to achieve results
- Internal and External impact
Dealertrack Technologies, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job