Mindshare Chicago is hiring a Supervisor on its Digital Media Trading Desk
The Manager, Trading Desk manages all day to day trading desk/account services activity. Reporting to the Associate Director, the Manager helps to create and provide audience based planning recommendations to drive business goals and achieve client KPI’s. Candidates should be knowledgeable in audience buying strategies and have direct experience with real-time bidding (RTB) operations. The ideal candidate would have strong technical aptitude, a strong ability to manage relationships, critical thinking, and problem solving skills. More importantly, this position requires a passion for technology with the drive and ownership skillset required to work in a “start-up” environment.
• Develop and build strong working relationships with internal planning teams
• Responsible for mentoring, training, and team building
• Evaluation of data, analytics, and platforms options in marketplace
• Oversee audience planning and data strategy architecture
• Ensure trading teams are meeting all critical deadlines and client deliverables
• Work with team members to develop first party data capture strategies
• Act as liaison between trading desk and planning teams on account
• Build a comprehensive media knowledge base of platform landscape and synthesizes information into ideas
• Advance product development ideas or technical
• Serve as a positive role model with a hard work ethic and vigor
Job Skills & Requirements:
• 4+ years working digital media experience, preferably with some digital ad operations experience – RTB, Display, Video, Mobile
• Applied experience in demand-side platforms (DSP’s), 3rd party data providers, ad exchanges, and the audience buying ecosystem.
• Familiarity with data technology stack and architecture, particularly for large data set analysis
• Advanced data analysis and strong analytical problem solving skills required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to write and present technological concepts as it relates to media
• Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects, and be comfortable in a deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Demonstrated success in managing and fostering growth within team structure
• Experience with media system tools from Nielsen, comScore, Omniture, Adobe, MediaOcean (Donovan), iDesk, Doubleclick
• CPG experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing/Communication. Computer science, information technology, database or system management concentration a plus
Mindshare USA, doing business as Mindshare North America, is a leading media planning and buying organization serving clients in the US and...