The Manager, Transactional Reporting is responsible for managing the daily oversight and guidance of other Business intelligence analysts to the support transactional reporting needs of Healthyroads clients. This individual serves as the subject matter expert on transactional reporting. This is a highly visable position that works with internal account management teams, clients, vendors, and internal IT personnel to gather and oversee functional requirements for providing the data deliverable to internal and external customers.
· Managing the timely and accurate gathering and documentation of business requirements.
· Creates, maintains, and monitors assigned projects, including target completion dates
· Oversees the creation of detailed specifications from clients including target completion dates, expected outcomes
· Manages test files and quality assurance testing scenarios by working with account managers, BI team and the client and their vendors to ensure smooth outcomes.
· Performs research to troubleshoot errors or changing requirements.
· Oversees and coordinates quality assurance testing related to system changes.
· Documents system updates, issues, errors and solutions and notifies appropriate individuals/business owners in a timely manner. Provides ongoing status of issues until resolution.
· Maintains working knowledge in areas of assigned responsibility for use in the development of system enhancements and reporting requirements.
· Attends meetings and coordinates activities and preparation of related documents as needed.
· Responds to calls, correspondence, and email in a timely, accurate and thorough manner.
· May serve on committees, workgroups, and project teams as needed.
· Provides supervisor with progress updates as requested.
· Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive business information at all times.
· Works with business owners and IT to implement system changes.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Business, or equivalent experience.
· Experience working in external and internal client facing roles.
· Minimum 4 years of experience, with business analysis and project management in a production data environment, including:
o Collecting systems requirements,
o Creating documentation
o Managing all phases of the development life cycle from requirements to the release and maintenance of report deliverables.
· Experience with T- SQL required including:
o Table joins
· Experience building and mentoring a team of analysts
· Ability to work in agile data environment and manage multiple priorities.
· Experience working with eligibility data a plus
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff in order to gather necessary details.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
· Ability to create business and system process workflows.
· Ability to facilitate and manage meetings.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 17 months ago