Source, negotiate, close, and implement strategic vendor partnerships (residential mortgage industry) to increase revenue and profitability for a business unit.
• Source, negotiate, close, and implement strategic vendor partnerships (residential mortgage industry)
• Create monetization strategy for vendor integrations
• Vendors should be strategically targeted to add value to the LOS customer base
• Drive integration usage through the lender customer base to drive revenue
• Interface with vendors to determine market trends and competitive threats
• Interface with lenders to drive usage, market new vendor integrations, and drive overall revenue
• Manage top line revenue growth for the product line
• Performs other duties as required.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, computer science and/or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
Job Related Experience: Minimum of ten to twelve years product development or related experience.
Management Experience: At least three years of experience in a management role.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
• Directs the day-to-day operations of a functional area through planning and delegation of work to first-line supervisors and subordinates.
• Has an advanced knowledge of the organization, industry, and discipline.
• Work is non-standard, varied, and requires strong analytical ability.
• Strong management skills both staff and project. Strong analytical skills, both financial and non-financial.
• In depth understanding of technology trends.
• Strong communications and presentation skills.
• Ability to effect change within an organization.
Decision Making/Problem Solving:
• Uses strong analytic skills to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines.
• Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents or guidelines exist.
• Decision-making and problem solving may affect multiple departments or functional areas.
• Uses independent judgment to identify problems and solutions.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
ISGN - 17 months ago