CVA certification preferred
• BS/BA degree required, or proven equivalent directly related work experience.
• Minimum 3 years experience with high proficiency in human relation skills.
• Experience working with all levels of staff up to senior management
• Volunteer management experience strongly preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and complete duties in a timely and organized manner
• Works collaboratively and in a positive manner with others
• Ability to train and supervise staff and volunteers
• Performs work according to CHOP policies and procedures, professional standards of care, and applicable laws
• Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Ability to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards; care with sensitivity and respect; advance care through development of new ideas and technology; promote teamwork to achieve CHOP’s mission, and understand and exceed customer expectations
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Coordinates and oversees the volunteer program. Ensures adequate numbers of qualified volunteers to meet the hospital’s needs. Participates in strategic planning and manages the operational/capital budgets. Oversees the recruitment, selection, orientation, recognition and retention of all volunteers. Ensures compliance with all local, state and national laws and regulations. Serves as a liaison between CHOP, community organizations, and corporations for recruitment of volunteers.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 17 months ago